"WAXEE" Film Wax- White Chocolate
with Titanium Dioxide, Cocconut oil and Beeswax
Hot waxes are traditionally divided
into classic and film:
Classic hot waxes have quite high working temperature (about 65), applied
with spatula on depilation areas in small amounts, harden quickly and usually
removed using finger method.
Film waxes – is an improved hot waxes option. They contain special rubber
ingredients that provide wax with its new properties and visible advantages
comparing to the classic hot waxes.
"Waxee" Film Wax- White Chocolate
Medium thickness wax with titanium dioxide. White chocolate colour. Characterized by high plasticity while does not create stretchy threads. Does not leave irritation or redness on skin. Effective for removal of coarse and short hairs. It has medium-long hardening period.
Depilation procedure for film hot wax "Waxee"
1. Preheat wax for working temperature of 45 degrees;
2. Treat depilation area with alcohol-containing lotion to degrease the skin and remove residues of
3. Apply small amount of talc;
4. Apply with spatula a thin layer of wax regardless of hair growth direction but towards you,
leaving a small “lobe” which will be later used as grip (aim to perform armpit depilation in one
ATTENTION! Do not rush during application, press spatula thoroughly with necessary force;
5. Wax will harden in 5-6 seconds. During this period wax will catch all hairs completely (when
touching, ready for removal wax should not stick to the hand);
6. Preliminarily stretching the skin in direction opposite from the tear-off, remove wax with
fast movement away from yourself and parallel to the skin;
7. Repeat procedure at the next section;
8. Upon completion of depilation treat skin with soothing, cooling after wax lotion.
Basic errors by using film waxes:
• Wax stretches like caramel and it’s difficult to remove it.
Reason: not enough time to harden the wax.
What to do: Put some talc powder on the wax, wait 2-3 seconds and remove.
• After removing the wax some hairs are remained.
Reason: The wax was applied superficially, not pressing a spatula to the skin, so the hair didn’t
het in the wax layer.
What to do: apply the wax on the skin with the remaining hair, fix in wax stronger, denser
pressing a spatula to the area of hair removal.
• The wax does not harden.
Reason: too thick layer of wax as in the classic hot wax depilation is applied.
What to do: carefully "smudge" application deposited on a large surface. In the future apply a
thin layer of wax.
• The edges wax application remain on the skin after removal.
Reason: The uneven application of wax.
What to do: Create an application of the even layer in the middle and on the edges.
|NO MINIMUM ORDER!||DELIVERY ONLY £2.99|| FREE DELIVERY OVER £20|