Complete waxing kit with Film wax (no strips formula )
-"Waxee" wax heater with inner container- suitable for hard (film wax ). Thanks to compact size its perfect for home users.
-150g "Waxee" Hard film wax (White Chocolate with Titanium dioxide Coconut Oil )
-After wax oil 60ml
-25 waxing wooden spatulas
This wax is suitable for use on the lip, underarm and eyebrow waxing and particularly effective on bikini areas including Brazillian Waxing.
It`s used with a low temperature and for this it is suggested for delicate parts like groin, the armpits and the face.
It has different density; it means an application of wax more abundant than the other waxes in cans but it doesn`t need the use of strips for the removal.
The product is the latest result of research conducted by the greatest cosmetic laboratories in Italy. A completely new product in the UK and abroad. The product has been developed for an effective and easy method of redundant hair removal. Its structure allows the use in areas which are particularly sensitive and where hair removal is difficult. Ideal for waxing female moustache hair, and the bikini and armpit areas. The use of strips is not required! Compared to traditional hair removal waxes, it is more efficient and far more effective. Recommended for normal skin, with no tendency to become irritated.
Just before the waxing treatment:
* separate the required amount of wax and put it into a pan,
* put the pan into the heater, plug it in and set the right temperature,
* to heat the wax you can also use a metal container immersed in hot water (“the water bath”),
* clean and degrease the skin with pre wax lotion, which also has anaesthetic properties, or degrease the skin with soap and water,
* dry the skin thoroughly,
* talc or dusting powder can be applied.
The waxing treatment:
* heat the wax in a wax heater to make it become liquid,
* if the wax is thick and poorly distributed, it should be heated for about 10 more minutes,
*before application make sure the wax is not too hot
* apply a thick layer of the heated wax with a spatula on a small area of the skin,
* the wax should be applied in the direction of hair growth,
* wait until the wax hardens and becomes cool,
* then lift the applied wax and tear it with a single tug in the opposite direction of hair growth,
* any wax residue should be removed with after wax oil or after wax milk.
* to relieve the irritation after the waxing treatment, we recommend after wax lotion,
* if after wax cream is additionally applied, it will prevent hair ingrowth, delay hair regrowth, the hair will be weaker, and subsequent treatments will be less painful.
The day after the hair removal treatment:
-Moisturising the skin;
-Using post-epilation cream for a few more days .
-Do not perform cosmetic treatments such as acid treatments, cleaning, etc. in the places where the hair removal treatment has been made.
|NO MINIMUM ORDER!||DELIVERY ONLY £2.99|| FREE DELIVERY OVER £20|