with Cocconut oil and Beeswax
Characteristics: Transparent film wax. Applied in thin layer, removed as a film. Characterized by short period of hardening which allows experienced cosmetologist to perform depilation procedure in conditions of tight work schedule. Effective for removal of coarse and short hairs. Ideal for armpits and deep bikini areas.
Hot waxes are traditionally divided into classic and film:
Classic hot waxes have quite high working temperature (about 65), applied with spatula on depilation areas in small amounts, harden quickly and usually
removed using finger method.
Film waxes – is an improved hot waxes option. They contain special rubber ingredients that provide wax with its new properties and visible advantages
comparing to the classic hot waxes.
Depilation procedure for film hot wax "Waxee"
1. Preheat wax for working temperature of 45 degrees;
2. Treat depilation area with alcohol-containing lotion to degrease the skin and remove residues of cosmetic products;
3. Apply small amount of talc;
4. Apply with spatula a thin layer of wax regardless of hair growth direction but towards you, leaving a small “lobe” which will be later used as grip (aim to perform armpit depilation in one application); ATTENTION! Do not rush during application, press spatula thoroughly with necessary force;
5. Wax will harden in 5-6 seconds. During this period wax will catch all hairs completely (when touching, ready for removal wax should not stick to the hand);
6. Preliminarily stretching the skin in direction opposite from the tear-off, remove wax with fast movement away from yourself and parallel to the skin;
7. Repeat procedure at the next section;
8. Upon completion of depilation treat skin with soothing, cooling after wax lotion.
Basic errors by using film waxes:
• Wax stretches like caramel and it’s difficult to remove it.
Reason: not enough time to harden the wax.
What to do: Put some talc powder on the wax, wait 2-3 seconds and remove.
• After removing the wax some hairs are remained.
Reason: The wax was applied superficially, not pressing a spatula to the skin, so the hair didn’t het in the wax layer.
What to do: apply the wax on the skin with the remaining hair, fix in wax stronger, denser pressing a spatula to the area of hair removal.
• The wax does not harden.
Reason: too thick layer of wax as in the classic hot wax depilation is applied.
What to do: carefully "smudge" application deposited on a large surface. In the future apply a thin layer of wax.
• The edges wax application remain on the skin after removal.
Reason: The uneven application of wax.
What to do: Create an application of the even layer in the middle and on the edges.
What is hair removal?
-It is a cosmetic treatment which consists in snatching an entire hair follicle out of its root, which results in a lasting effect up to 6 weeks.
-One way to remove redundant hair is waxing. It is an increasingly used method because it is simple (it can be done at home) and you do not have to do it very often (approximately once every 3-4 weeks.) The hair removed in this way grows more slowly, and after several treatments it gets thinner and softer. Furthermore, it is one of the cheapest beauty treatments.
What parts of the body can wax be applied to?
-You can perform a waxing treatment on virtually all parts of the body (legs, armpits, the bikini area, arms, back, torso, eyebrows, female mustache hair, chin).
|NO MINIMUM ORDER!||DELIVERY ONLY £2.99|| FREE DELIVERY OVER £20|